If you do not know whether or not to buy a white sofa, you may be encouraged after reading these tricks to clean it and keep it as the first day
The sofa is one of the favorite places for everyone. It is where we get together with the family, take a nap or even have a snack. Without a doubt, the sofa is the protagonist of the living room and one of the pieces of furniture that we use the most. That is why it is normal that, over time, it gets dirty sooner or stubborn stains may appear.
A CLEANING PLAN THAT WORKS – 15 MINUTES A DAY AND YOU’RE DONE!
Given this, the most normal thing is that you think that the best option is to opt for a sofa that is not clear, or not? Well, despite the fact that the sofa is one of the pieces of furniture that gets dirty the fastest, you can choose a white sofa. Yes, you read it right. But what about stains? Relax, because we have gathered the best tricks to clean a white sofa so that you can have it as shiny as the first day.
BEFORE CLEANING THE SOFA, VACUUM!
Whenever you have to clean the sofa, it is best to start by vacuuming it. On the sofa, many times you eat something so there may be some remains of food and even dust. Therefore, before putting the cover in the washing machine or wiping it with a cloth, it is best to vacuum. If it’s stuck to the wall, remember to vacuum from behind. It is one of the corners where more dirt accumulates. Use, if you have, a flat nozzle to reach all the corners well.
You may also like to read diy concrete pool.
HOW TO CLEAN A WHITE FABRIC SOFA
- There are several ways to clean a fabric sofa. In the case that it is white, these are the two most common options for cleaning:
- Removable white sofas. This is a success since you can put the covers in the washing machine without problem. Of course, you always have to respect the manufacturer’s instructions for washing or take them to the dry cleaner.
- White sofas with Aquaclean technology. This type of sofas, no matter how much they get stained, will only need a little water and the stain will come off instantly. More and more often, sofas incorporate this type of technology, whether in light colors or not.
You may also like to read germinating seeds in paper towel.
HOW TO REMOVE A BAD SMELL FROM A WHITE SOFA
Sometimes the sofa can acquire unwanted pet odors or even sweat. To remedy this, it is recommended to opt for bicarbonate which serves to remove the smell and vinegar. If it is removable, there is a trick to eliminate bad odors. First, put water and salt in the bathtub. Leave a few minutes and then take out and put the cover in the washing machine. To finish, add half a glass of vinegar to the box and set a short program with cold water. Then tend. You will see how the bad smells will have completely disappeared.
You may also like to read the retro apartments. To know more visit our Blog https://bixideco.com.
HOW TO CLEAN A WHITE LEATHER SOFA
In this case, a good idea to clean a white leather sofa is to add soap or a type of cream that does not damage the fabric. When cleaning the sofa, it is important to rub the surface slowly and in circular motions.
HOW TO CLEAN STAINS ON NON-REMOVABLE WHITE SOFAS
Most sofas already have one of the two previous options (removable or with Aquaclean technology). But, what if we find a white sofa that does not have either of these two alternatives? Well then, peace of mind; So you don’t have to give it up, we’ve rounded up the best options for cleaning a white sofa. Take note and get to work:
Grease stains. They are the most common stains. They can be removed from a white sofa with a handful of salt. Then, moisten the stain with a spray bottle containing a mixture of white vinegar and hot water. Finally, cover the stain with a quantity of baking soda, let it rest for a few minutes, and vacuum.
You may also like to read elephant deco.
Coffee stains. First, any coffee residues are removed with a dry sponge. Next, mix a little rubbing alcohol and vinegar. Rub the stain well with a soft bristle brush, and remove the excess with a cloth.
Bloodstains. What if the white sofa is stained with blood? There’s a solution? Of course! The important thing is to remove the stain instantly. For this, it is recommended to use bleach such as hydrogen peroxide. Dilute the hydrogen peroxide and mix with water. Use this type of mixture only in exceptional cases, so the sofa will not deteriorate.
You may also like to read how to remove rust stains from plastic tub, To know more visit our Blog https://houseilove.com.
HOW TO CLEAN A WHITE SOFA DAILY
To keep the sofa pristine, there are certain things that you will have to do on a daily basis. Take note and keep your perfect white sofa.
- Wipe with a damp cloth from time to time to remove traces of dirt.
- Vacuum the sofa once a week. It can also be with steam.
- Prevent pets from getting on the sofa, or at least add a blanket where they do to avoid stains and bad smells.
- Always read the manufacturer’s label to know how to proceed with cleaning the sofa.
HOW TO DECORATE WITH A WHITE SOFA
The light sofas, or in white, are one of the options that the interior designers and stylists of El Mueble like the most. They are pieces of furniture that adapt to different decorative styles, bring fresh air to the house, and are also timeless.
It does not matter the type of light sofa or white that is incorporated, although the years go by it always looks good. If you wonder how to combine a white sofa, we anticipate that there are many possibilities depending on the style you want to add to your home.
- Nordic style. Incorporate pastel, gray or black cushions around the sofa. This color palette can also be extrapolated to the rest of the furniture in the living room. The important thing is to maintain a relaxed aesthetic with small doses of color.
- Natural style. This style is one of the most desired in recent years. This decorative style plays a lot with the incorporation of natural fiber, both in cushions, rugs and even in poufs. The white sofa will give that touch of light to the living room that you need.
- Classic style. Also, the white sofas adapt very well to the most classic living rooms. They give it that extra sophistication, elegance, and presence.
You may also like to read ceiling decorations.