Is your aim to become a professional eyelash artist? Then one of the first steps to becoming a professional in this area is to choose a good eyelash extensions kit.
In this review, we’ll have a look at the key items that should be included in the kit of any lash maker.
Keep in mind that there are two factors to consider when buying your first kit:
It goes without saying that if your goal is to be a professional in this area, you need to avoid products that are too cheap. A cheaper option is a good idea only when you are very newly qualified or just want to use it for your personal needs. If you want to be a professional, you should opt for kits of premium quality. Only in this case, you can rest assured that your customers will be completely satisfied with the quality of your work.
What Should Be Included in an Eyelash Extensions Kit?
Your first mink eyelash extensions kit should come with the following tools:
- Cotton swabs;
- Eyelash comb;
- Grafting ring;
- Glue remover, for example, this;
- Eyelash cleaner;
- Eyelash extensions;
- Eye stickers;
- Drying supplies.
More expensive kits contain a wider array of products. Though this one-time investment seems large, it will save you cash in the long run. Besides, a good extensions kit also comes with informational material. It’s hugely useful, especially if you are a newbie in this industry and want to know more about the brand.
The Main Eyelash Extension Sizes
When choosing lash extensions types, you should keep in mind that they come in different lengths, widths, and sizes.
- J Curl. This is the most natural looking curl, which is a perfect solution for customers who just want to add volume or length.
- B Curl. These extensions start straight but have more curl on the tip.
- C Curl. This solution can visually give your eyes a more open look.
- CC Curl. If your client wants to add a more dramatic effect, you can recommend this curl type.
- D Curl. This is a half-circle shape that can dramatically open the eyes. People also call it a “doll eye”.
- L+. This type is usually used to achieve maximum lift.
If you want to meet the requirements of your clients, your kit should include all these types of extensions.
When choosing your kit online, avoid suspiciously cheap products and counterfeits. Your reputation depends on the quality of the products you use!