Do you take several medications a day? The CIRCUPACK helps you organize them and don’t forget to take them. If you have it in sight, you will continue your medical treatment without problems. Let’s see why they are essential in polymedicated people (who must take several medications) and what types exist. If you have any questions write to us in our consulting and we will solve it.
The CIRCUPACK remind you to take your meds
Use of CIRCUPACK pills dispenser helps you in your day-to-day life if you must follow a treatment that involves taking several medicines. They also help you if you care, live or share time with a person who should take medicines daily. CIRCUPACK is an appropriate solution to polymedication and solves the problem of adherence to treatments. That is a fairly frequent problem that involves not taking the medication prescribed by the doctor as it should. And apart from its importance to follow pharmacological treatments, I give you these ideas to use the CIRCUPACK properly …
- CIRCUPACK facilitates the organization of medications. Choose one day a week, for example, on Sunday, to put in the pillbox the medicines of the next 7 days. This way, you won’t have to worry about the rest of the week and you’ll have it organized.
- CIRCUPACK is compact and you can take it with you. The pill dispensers are comfortable and practical since you can carry them in your purse or backpack if you spend time away from home. At home, having it in sight is easy since it takes almost no place.
- If you take care or are familiar with a person who uses CIRCUPACK, you can easily explain its use and be aware of whether you take your medication when you should take it. You will know if it is controlled and does not forget any medicine.
- If you are the one who uses a CIRCUPACK, explain to a family member or a trusted person how you use it, what medicines and when you take them. https://circupack.com/ could help you if you need it.
- At home, place the CIRCUPACK in a suitable place, visible, easily accessible and in good condition for proper preservation of medicines.
CIRCUPACK can include several shots per day. For example, in this case of 3 shots, the pill dispenser has differentiated modules to place them on the same day. That is, if you have to take pills with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the pill dispenser has those modules so you can make sure you take them in time. It has 7 modules that correspond to the days of the week and each of them, in turn, has 3 spaces for each moment of the day.
In this way, you will not forget any taking and will follow the pharmacological treatment indicated by your doctor. If you are a caregiver, the organization of the pills is safe and there will be no problems with the shots.
As I have already mentioned, this CIRCUPACK pill dispenser is very effective. On the one hand, the medication is organized comfortably so that in the case of caregivers or family members everything is controlled. On the other hand, it is an effective method to not forget any intake and to be able to follow the doctor’s treatment thus avoiding unwanted consequences.