A nice house is a house in which we feel comfortable and comfortable. At Healthy Housing we believe that the environment that surrounds us is crucial when it comes to increasing our mood and well-being. For this reason, we offer you some decor styles that adapt to different lifestyles. Choose the one you like best, follow our advice and adapt it to your liking until you find the home you have always dreamed of.
The decor styles that will catch you
The refinement and luxury of a classic decoration give a sumptuous look to the habitat. A classic interior presents unique and elegant, unconventional aspects. All this to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that transmits tranquility and encourages rest. The classic style bets on beauty and sophistication. Elements that cannot be missing in the classic decoration:
- One of the basic elements of a house decorated in a classic style is cherry, beech or oak wood.
- The porcelain, the plants, and flowers are other elements that can not miss in a classic habitat.
- Clear, smooth tones, bringing elegance and distinction to the room and increasing luminosity. These shades help to visually enlarge the space.
- Lighting is an essential aspect. We must softly light the rooms. For this, the use of low-intensity bulbs or lampshades is recommended for lamps that filter and dose the light.
- The colors that are closest to this calm and sensitive style of decoration are cream colors. Greens, grays or even yellows. Of course, always in a soft tone, nothing flashy. Soft tones. The choice depends on the atmosphere you want to give your interior.
- In the case of the exteriors, we can choose matching carpentry. The most common and classic color is white, but if we want to innovate without departing from a classic line, the cream colors and soft tones that combine with the interior will also look great.
Minimalist does not want uninhabited. Not much less. The minimalist style, far from being something without feelings, allows expressing all the nuances of our sensitivity and our inspiration. The minimalist style is indicated for all lovers of simplicity, serenity, and sobriety.
- Contrary to traditional decoration, the minimalist does not seek to fill the space but to preserve the space. The nuance or accent is placed more on the structures and forms than on the accessories. The walls, floors, surfaces, and light serve themselves to represent the decoration.
- Spaces of order, of placement, are perhaps the most important elements of the minimalist style since everything that can give the impression of the disorder is eliminated or disguised.
- The neutral tones like beige and gray used in degraded and, of course, white, create an ideal background and give the feeling of more space to the room.
- For carpentry, the minimalist style prevails over the white color, although the metallic or gray colors are not out of place either.
- Each piece of furniture is chosen in terms of its function and utility, without sacrificing comfort. Few accessories are needed in a minimalist decoration. Some flowers in a vase or some fruits in a fruit bowl will serve as decoration.
This style has an authentic and unique touch and allows us enormous freedom in the decorative composition. A rustic style is an excellent option if what we seek to achieve is a relaxed atmosphere and away from fashion.
The basis of this style is to bring the most comfortable style closer and return to the traditional, fleeing from the new ultramodern decorative trends. The basis of the rustic style is to get closer to the country style. It is importing the style of the townhouses into the big city.
- Unlike other styles, in rustic the wood used par excellence is pine since it is a wood that gives us a solid feeling like no other. Side tables influenced by 1940s tables and French farmhouse style cupboards are two decorative elements very characteristic of this style.
- Of course, these pieces of furniture must run away from the new trend of prefabricated furniture, which is cold and impersonal. They must be unique furniture, artisans since the rustic style is human and warm. Every corner of our home must inspire humanity, stories, and life.
- Apart from wood, clay and stone are also very successful elements. Natural fibers are another excellent alternative. Forging can also be an excellent choice for headboards, lamps, or frames.
- The right shades to decorate the rooms should be those that evoke nature, the sky, the earth, the trees, … Therefore, browns, blues or greens are ideal colors. The wooden beams (both on the walls and the ceiling) varnished in natural matt colors are ideal complements to the decoration of the rustic environment.
- In the kitchen, or na large pine table and comfortable chairs, they are ideal furnishings. Also, translucent white curtains and open cabinets that expose our dishes will give an even more rustic touch to our kitchen.
- In the rooms, metal or wrought iron beds are excellent alternatives to wooden furniture.
- Accessories that reflect a relaxed, country-style and highly influenced by outdoor life are essential. It is also highly recommended that these elements convey antiquity and history.
- As we have said before, the rustic style is above all a warm and lively decoration. Iron lamps, smooth patterned rugs, and curtains, wicker objects, etc.
- For exterior carpentry, the best choice, is wood finishes. In contrast to the interior, we can choose a slightly stronger shade than pine, such as oak or walnut.
The Asian spirit allows us to transform our habitat, our home, into a quiet and restful area. Serenity is the most important guideline we must follow to get an Asian-style decoration.
- However, the Asian style is very much based on order and minimalism. The decoration influenced by Asia leaves us clear and well-distributed spaces.
- In the oriental style, the common areas have generous space and all of them reflect a feeling of openness to the outside, towards others. In contrast, the most intimate areas are more closely guarded.
- The decoration of the walls is an essential aspect. The colors that can be most intoned with this style are white, lavender or lilac. Even the tan color can be adequate. Of course, all of them offering a feeling of harmony. Let us remember that achieving harmony and balance is the main guideline that we must follow.
- Some accessories can help you a lot to create that atmosphere of relaxation and balance that you want to achieve. The candles and incense are two important elements. Candles with soft scents will be very useful for you, as soft scents invite relaxation. Low tables can also be an ideal complement to your oriental style.
- For exterior carpentry, we can choose wood finishes in soft tones (saw, pine …) or smooth finishes in a neutral tone such as lilac or cream.
Mahogany is one of the essential elements in English-style decoration. All furniture must be made of mahogany. This elegant and fine wood is a symbol of distinction of this style.
- The sofas and armchairs Chester are some essential elements. They have curved arms and a very low back. They are wide leather armchairs adorned with decorative studs. Chandeliers and chandeliers are other traditional elements of classic English decor furniture.
- Another type of furniture is the libraries to place books (of course, classic, antique and elegant cover books), desks and side tables, chairs,… all of the mahogany and very refined and elegant.
- The colors that are closest to the English style are brown, gray, olive green and white. Pastel or warm colors, but always in harmony.
- Decorative elements that combine very well with this style are globes, chess boards with the tiles placed, pencil holders with feathers and their accessories, etc.
- For exterior carpentry, this is the riskiest style. Colors mahogany, garnets, and vivid colors generally work well with the English style.
You may also like to read- https://interesteye.co.uk/