Gambling enthusiasts are always on the lookout for new thrills and locations where they can play. Casinos are mostly concentrated in specific cities where gambling is legal. Fortunately for gamblers, there are top-notch destinations around the world with never-ending possibilities to have fun.
- Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas is already synonymous with gambling and over the top entertainment. If you’re looking for a good time, Las Vegas caters to all kinds of desires. Whatever you can imagine, this city has it all. When it comes to the number of tourist visits, it comes second in popularity to Times Square in New York City. The main gambling hub is located in the Las Vegas Strip. It houses the most prestigious hotels and some of the best casinos around the world. These casinos battle with one another in terms of the luxury their offer. If you’re a high roller and would like to experience a glitzy lifestyle, the Las Vegas strip is a perfect fit. In addition to this, most gambling activity in the US courses through Las Vegas. For example, the city hosts the annual World Series of Poker and other gambling tournaments. The who’s who in the world of professional gambling make this city their home.
- Macau, China. Moving over to the other side of the world, Macau is the hub of gambling in all of Asia. Some of the grandest casinos in Las Vegas have ventured on to open their own establishments here. The super-rich of Asia make Macau their playground.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco. If you want to experience the beauty of the Mediterranean and gamble at the same time, Monte Carlo is home to the most famous gambling destination across Europe. Even if Monaco is small and densely populated, it still holds a different kind of charm compared with other big cities like Las Vegas. This is also where the richest people in Europe spend their time and their money.
- Atlantic City, New Jersey. Atlantic City was famous back in the day, but the glitz and glamour of this destination are long gone. Nevertheless, it is still home to several notable casinos and if you live near the area, you can gamble here instead of going all the way to Las Vegas. Atlantic City is still famous for its beach and boardwalk giving it a more family-friendly vibe.
- Reno, Nevada. This city in Nevada is another location that capitalised on the legalisation of gambling in the state. Some say that Reno is similar to Las Vegas of old times. If you want a more laid-back atmosphere, the casinos here can become your playground instead.
- London, United Kingdom. Aside from being the financial capital of the UK, London is also a popular gambling destination for many Europeans. There’s a variety of experiences to choose from in any of the casinos housed in this city.
- There are many reasons why everyone should visit Singapore at least once in their lifetime. There’s a wonderful food scene, amazing cultural melting pot, parks, and other forms of amusement. This only got better when gambling was made legal in 2005. There are two large casinos in the country competing to take a bite of the gambling pie.
- Aruba, Caribbean. The Caribbean is famous for white sand beaches and Island resorts. People come here on holiday to experience a tropical paradise. Among what the country has to offer are casinos to cater to the people who want to mix their beach vacation with a little gambling fun.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico. Visitors who come to Puerto Rico can play at any of the many casinos around the city. You can surely make the most out of your vacation time here because some casinos operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Online casinos. Now, this is not exactly a destination but a great option nonetheless. For avid gamblers who don’t like the idea of traveling across the world, online casinos offer the same experience in the comfort of your own home. You can have access to a wide range of games. From slot machines to blackjack, poker, craps, as well as sports betting. This is certainly a more affordable way to gamble but with the same returns as a land-based casino.
Surely traveling around the world is an excellent idea. Here is a list of great casinos in all of the famous gambling destinations around the world.
- This hotel and casino has some of the most breathtaking architecture in the Las Vegas strip. Some tourists come to Las Vegas to see the famous fountain at the Bellagio. To keep up with the prestige, this hotel features state-of-the-art amenities as well as casino facilities to cater to visitors and gamblers alike.
- Wynn Macau. The Wynn Macau is under the same management as the Wynn in Las Vegas. True to its predecessor, the Wynn Macau also offers the same brand of glamour. There are world-class restaurants, gaming tables, and thousands of slot machines. Surely anyone who ventures to this part of the world will have no shortage of gambling options.
- Casino de Monte Carlo. This casino is one of the oldest in the world and can be considered a masterpiece of architecture and design. Gamblers in Europe come here to play European roulette, poker, blackjack, and English roulette. With the magnificence of the Mediterranean coast and the old-world sophistication of this casino, there is no wonder why it’s a favourite destination among the European elite.
If you’re a gambler and an avid one at that, you may have already dreamt of visiting all these wonderful locations. While the best of them will continue to stand the test of time, there will always be new developments, new hotels and new haunts available in the years to come. With gambling bringing in unprecedented revenues, developers will always find ways to cash in by building bigger, better, and more grandiose casinos around the world.